In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sweet Rest...........


Tonight was my first time back in service at my own church in about a week and a half.... it didnt seem so very long since i was still with the saints... Service tonight was good very encouraging and uplifting...
I havent gotten any sleep really in a very long time. Since Youth Jubilee I have been waking up very early unvoluntarily... It has NOT been nice at all! So i should be going to bed now since it is pass midnight, but I'm distracted from sleep by my excitement and bewilderment of what i have no idea.... Or do i? All i know is it keeping me from bed...
Anyways I cant wait till knoxville campmeeting.... I love seeing everyone. I have so much fun, but I guess u would to if u had to live in my shoes (a very boring life) consisting of waking, eating, playing the piano, computer, clean, video, sleep and repeat....
Well enough blabbering for one day...... goodnite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">