In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Whistle as u work.........

Tom sawyer and his gang........>>>>>>>

a replica of the mississippi river!

Well, i wasnt able to get on here yesterday because i had to clean up like crazy... We cleared out the garage which was horrible! I mean u wouldnt understand the heat of the situation unless u were there! It was bad! So I'm very glad that that is all over and done with, but now the house needs to be in order cuz my sister, who just came back from Australia and New Zealand, is having a presentation of her trip here and people will be touring our house as well! (Intake of breath) so........ I guess u can say I'll be having a very busy day in front of me... Well I finally uploaded some pics of me in knoxville before the jubilee, but my camera died while i was in arkansas so i couldnt take any pics there....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">