In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

100 things

1. So i decided to do the 100 thing.
2. Obviously because I'm bored.
3. should be doing something productive.
4. I have alot of school work that needs to be done.
5. Cant wait for knoxville campmeeting.
6. I miss everyone.
7. I have a cat.
8. I have two best friends
9.I love my dad.
10. I have two neices.
11.My sister got a car.
12. I love u...... or do i?
13. Uh oh I'm running out of thoughts lol
14. I play the piano
15. I love to write.
16. I'm graduating next year
17. I tutor.
18. My couch in the den is red.
19. I'm wearing red.
20.I've stuck my head out the window and waved to people i didnt know b4
21. I've almost drowned once.
22. I hate the water.
23. Its not my day to clean the kitchen!!!!
24. I've been to alot of states.
25. I've been to mexico
26. I hate spiders and rodents!
27. Church is tommorow, but i dont wanna go.

28.I love that song Unappreciated by Cherish.
29.I'm about to turn it on.
30. My computer runs slower now.
31. I think it has a virus.
32. My friend is pregnant with a boy.
33. I hate wannabes.
34. Marijuana smells good but I'd never smoke it lol
35. I'm listening to the song now.
36. My grass needs to be cut.
37. I need some more money!
38. I hope i get this babysitting job.
39. Its raining outside.
40. My hair is blackish brown.
41. I forgot to time how long this would take!
42. Ok its 2:43 p.m.
43. We have a youth event tonight.
44. I'm hungry.
45. All i had today was a pickle and lowfat yogurt lol
46. I went 2 whole days without eating once.
47. I called Erneka this morning.
48. I'm getting my hairdone wednesday.
49. My mind is so jumbled.
50. have guessed yet?
51. I'm not saved......
52. more than halfway done!
53. I love at least half of the people reading this.
54. I hate preppy white girls!!!!
55. I'm not prejudice!!!

56. I cant wait to move out....
57. I want a laptop
58. This is dumb why am i doing this?
59. I'm in love....
60. I wanna see the movie "2007 assasination of George Bush" lol
61. I saw "Mean Girls" last night.... crazy movie man!
62. 48 more to go!
63. I love Chad Michael Murray.... or i just think he's really hot!
64. I have a cellphone...
65. Its blue
66. I miss watching my brother play video games
67. I love to read and read and read.
68. I'm sick of doing nothing but doing this!
69. I'm staying with the Allisons in knoxville.

70. My middle name is Michelle.
71. Taj calls me loola!
72. I hate my voice.... (i sound white!!!!!!!)
73. I'm insecure at times about how i look.
74. My favorite color is baby blue.
75. I want a baby blue mustang with a cacky drop top.
76. 24 to go!!!!
77. This isnt as bad as i thought.
78. I want to be a writer.
79. One day i want to go to Poland.
80. I love to sing just not around U!!!!
81. I listen to R&B, Rock, POP all that great stuff.

82. I'm sleepy.
83. I still havent made my bed.
84. I'm listening to "I Belive In You" by Il Divo now.
85. I hate it when people read my blog over and over again and dont leave a comment!
86. Especially if i leave comments on theres.....
87. So leave a comment!!!!!!
88. I'll be in knoxville on thursday.
89. I did a 30 minute workout today.
90. Plus i lifted weights!!!
91. I think I'll take a nap after this.
92. 8 left!!!!!!
93. I'm black..... i betcha didnt know that....
94. I feel sorry for u.
95. Cuz if u read this far......
96. U R A LAME!!!!
97. And dont have a life!
98. But hey why am i writing it then lol
99. No hard feelings right?
100. Its 3:09 and I'm DONE!!!!!!





3 Comments:

  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger NumbaSixx said…

    i'll be prayin for u sweetie....

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger mangagirl said…

    u been to mexico?!! (so jealous!)

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    U didn't leave a comment on my site so I won't leve anymore on yours....maybe.
    maybe I bug u and write crazy stuff on your site
    BYE

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">