In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Another Day..... Another Update



So I went out with my dad yesterday and we had breakfast then went "exploring", then went shopping then went to barnes and nobles to hang out.. All in all I had a pretty good time....
Today was my first day of school and i got a nice amount of work done.. I'm going to have to step it up tho if i wanna graduate next fall.... *sigh*
So we are going to Ohio this weekend so I'll try to remember to bring my camera so i cant take a few pics and post them....
Sometimes i really feel like this blog is for nada but i know there's someone out there maybe that actually reads these post and if not at least I give my time to something other than MYSPACE..... lol
Ok so the first pic is of me in my mom's messy office.... 2nd is me and my cuzzo at my mom's party and last is me and my dad.....
I might put up more pics of my mom's party later but for now I'm hitting the sack as my dad would say....
Goodnight.......

2 Comments:

  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Alicia said…

    Hey Leila!!
    Keep updating! I read your blog :)

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Vanessa said…

    Hey girl! Yes I need to give my time to something more than Myspace too. And, yes...someone reads your blog. Actually, probably more than you would imagine. You can get a tracker or counter to reassure you though! See ya latar!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">