In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Friday, August 25, 2006

no sleep drowsiness you'll reap

So tell me why our we having a party for my mom tomorrow when her birthday is September 7th..... It was my auntie's idea. I mean i dont care its just i feel weird celebrating my moms birthday in a completely different month.
Well, I'm going to be stubborn and not put up her birthday post till her real birthday....
Yesterday felt like Friday and today feels like Saturday... So I'm upset cuz I'm thinking to myself, "Man! I got awake up early tomorrow" When in reality i dont have to. Unless my mom decides to ruin a completely wonderful dream and get me up... I hope that doesnt happen cuz its been awhile since I've slept in. I sooooo miss sleeping the day away. I need my Saturdays more than ever now.
I got it! I'm going to put a sign on my door that says, "Don't bother me!!! I'm dreaming a nice dream and if u wake me up......" They can feel in the blank. And at the bottom I'll have... "P.S. Seriously I'm tired I need rest so give me a break!"
I wonder how well that'll go over... She'll probably break down the door (like most parents would) then my dreams would end in an explosion.... So if i really want sleep why am i yakking about getting it at 11:53 p.m.? I should just get off the computer and go to sleep!!!!!
Well goodnite...........................

P.S. Happy 16th Birthday Natalia!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">