In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Living, Breathing aint that wat we here for?


Well, I havent really posted anything cuz nothing big has happened to me since.... my vacation... all I've done new is start to work with a fitness trainer which really isnt all that great since it not only takes excersing but eating right too.... but hey u have to pay for some things....
Here up above is pic of me at Temple Square.... It was very beautiful.... It was a mormon church and they kept trying to get us to be interested but i was like nawwwww.... thats ok u people are weird.. They dont even read the bible they read this book of MORMONS!!!!! Yall if i ever get that sidetracked shoot me... I rather be unsaved then that deceived its so sad.....

1 Comments:

  • At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You got that right, girl!

    Check out

    http://romneyforpresident_not.townhall.com/

    for some creepy stuff. (Especially the audio clip.) Don't want a Mormon (Mitt Romney) President!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">