In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

A day of rest not sickness..........


I got sick today so i wasnt able to go to church and church was cancelled tonight cause VBS is starting monday for us.... So i feel really weird cause i havent been able to go to our church for sunday and a long time I'm always out of town it seems.... crazy!
Well, i feel much better now than i did earlier so thats good.

If u were to die today would everyone u love know u loved them or would they just be guessing u did.... just a thought
if u want to check out my myspace feel free....
http://myspace.com/aliel07

3 Comments:

  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Cassia said…

    leila my girl!!! how are YOU? ok so i read some where that some ones really cares if they 'stress' the 'you' in that ? so i tried it out on you. Weird i know. but hey thats me ;) any why just wanted to drop in and say hi
    come see me some time on my blog. love ya girl

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger mangagirl said…

    hi leila! viz me at rltmanga.theblogaddict.com

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">