In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

why?

Ok, I dont know what I've done to deserve this, but my days just havent been so swell. Well.... me and my sister Keila was in the basement listening to music and scrapbooking when first the music shuts off and then all the lights go out. Its a good thing it was during the day so we could still see, but what ComEd said would take 2 hours to fixed turned out to be all day... so slowly the air condition turned to an unbearable heat! We left to got o the store during this time so we didnt have to stay in it (thank u jesus) we didnt get back home till about 12:30 a.m. and by then the electricty had been on for about 20 minutes but yeah......
We our leaving for our trip in 1 more day and i havent started packing yet! So i need to go do something more suficient than writing a blog.....
 

">