In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

*VBS* :)

Ok my computer has been seriously acting up... I have to fix it! Well VBS so far has been awesome.... I making a very cute scrapbook that I'll let u all see when i go to knoxville. I'm pretty excited about it.
So tell me when did fast food get so expensive!!! Or is it just that I've been on the dollar menu for too long? The guy was about to charge me a $1.90 for a medium orange juice!!! I was like no honey just give me a pop then! I mean come on witht that price i can go and get a half gallon of orange juice.... do people think before they buy this stuff?
I really wish that knoxville will hurry and come....

5 Comments:

  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger mangagirl said…

    wow....1.90? *sigh* the cheap days are passing us by. anyway, I've moved to rltmanga2.theblogaddict.com

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger tesiamaria said…

    Hey girl!

    I doing great! Howbouchu?

    Luv yas!

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Kristen said…

    how'd you get ahead that far??

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Alicia said…

    Hey Leila..
    hmmm maybe i may have never been to your blog b4!! Anyways...hows it going?? Well tell your kailyn hi for me thanks!! HEY come check out my blog...if u want its http://leashsplace.blogspot.com

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">