In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Out with the old (2006) in with the new (2007)



So I will be leaving for Alabama 2night so i decided to make an update before i left. So I cant believe that
2006 is almost over!! It seems like just yesterday we were having a countdown in 2005 for 2006..... I tell you time flies no I'll be driving in about 3 MONTHS... now that is more than awesome that is super-cali-fragi-listic-expi-ali-docious. My life is actually going somewhere next year lol... its not just going to be some endless circle of doom no more!

I thought this pic was unique
So I actually did go to Morgan city so I'm actually making 2 post in one. Saved this one as a draft and never finished it before i left to go down there...
Morgan city was awesome and i really wished we could of stayed longer...
I got to get to know peeps much better and actually meet new people.
I'll be entering the new year tonight sober :( cuz we have a thing at my church tonight kinda like a party... CHURCH of GOD of course lol. So I'll be doing that, and drinking loads of mountain dew cuz as soon as January 2, 2007 comes I'll be having no pop till 2008! One of my new year resolutions.... Only my faithful bottle of watera nd some juice...
So I'll be putting some pictures up so u can look forward to that.
To all my fellow bloggers........



*Happy New Year*




3 Comments:

  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger BASF said…

    So glad you came....

    We have had a wonderful meeting. I too have enjoyed it much.

     
  • At 1:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that was actually kinda nice yo! i also want 2 incourage you 2 keep writing you know maybe i might, i said i might get a blog just for fun cause my space is dead

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have to BITE the gobstopper... lol... THAT was a fun night even if i was falling asleep in church sun p.m

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">