In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving........


Yes thanksgiving was the BOMB! lol The food was great the company the food... wait i said that didnt I? lol well yeh so mostly everything was pretty good.. We played this game probe that i never in my life played, but it was down stairs in our basement covered in dust and good old Linal found it so we could play at first I thought it would be boring but as it went on I realized it was pretty cool... even tho i was one of the ones with the lowest scores i came out to be the last one to have there word guessed! My word btw was sadistic... thanks to dez who taught me the word!
This is while we were playing the game... I like i told you was losing and keila told me to make a sad face :(
So i woke up a 5 in the morning on Friday to catch the sales and man it was awesome to be in the RUSH of things! I mean my blood was pumping until i got home then i was knocked out i slept from 11 till 3!!! It seemed like i experienced 2 days in one.... i should do that more often! You know like wake up at 5 do school till 10 go to sleep wake up at 2 do more school go to work and do homework... it'll be hard but then i could do 2 days worth of work in one day! And take off whenever i wanna....

So one thing i dont like is the fact that turkey is made such a big deal over when it dont even taste that good! I mean really we gotta use dressin then that aint enough... then cranberry sauce. then salt..... and on and on yet ham.....

IS delicious!!!! Like i said when i was younger and i quote "Ham is my favorite chicken" lol so yeh it should be called ham day cuz that wats it all abouts! lol peace out J TOWN

2 Comments:

  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Dezi. said…

    hahaha, matching outfits? ;]

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    and lol, its nice to know i influence your vocabulary haha
    -DEZ

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">