In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Ok Now this depressing......

This is the 4th time I've tried to post this blog and i lost everything!!!! So now I'm not even going to try! I lost it twice last night and now it messed up!!:( I was inspired like this little guy:




but now I'm not even going to try...
But there is one thing i wanted to point out and thats all these Hollywood divorces




is it like "Last one to get a divorce is a rotten egg?" i mean come one!!! Y even get married? It is very upsetting to see people take marriage so unseriously!! If u dont wanna commit dont get married....


Nov 7th was:
myspace background



Nov 8th was:

myspace backgrounds



and today is....
myspace



Yes thats done!!!!!






YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Dezi. said…

    touché my dearie..and in response to the other comment:

    its bananas..B a N a N a, its bananas! B a N a N a, anas![when in doubt, let gwen stefani be your guide] lol..and Leila, you wateracholic! I'm submitting you in the WA support group [wateracholic annonymous] lol thatd be a site;

    "hi my name is Leila and *sobs* i can stop drinking WATER"

    *support group: its okay hun, we're here for ya*

    ^lolol.wow sry.random.

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Dezi. said…

    hahaha LOL. i am not a sadistic freak... :/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">