In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I want to go out to dinner :)


Well my life is fine... I'm still alive still breathing in this toxic air all around us... I'm going out with my dad today so thats something.... other than that u all know the deal. Wake up, eat, do school (for those of u that our still in it), go to work, relax, go to sleep. Its a routine that we catch ourselves in every now and then and somethimes we just got to break loose! So going with my dad today is very welcoming!
To that anymous comment... i am very busy and at times its hard for me to comment everyones blog though i might visit it... So sorry if u have commented me and i didnt respond its nothing personal i just have a busy life right now... but hey I'll break free eventually.... cant wait till Christmas break i can actually have some down time... or even thanksgiving whoohoo!
Anyways ttyl

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">