In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Report on Knoxville

So........ I'm back from Knoxville and wat an experience it was! It was a very nice year this year I just wish we could spend more time with the young people in general no matter wat meeting it is.
So I told u all I was going to post b4 I left and sorry cuz I didn't and I don't actually even have the pics on my computer to do it now, but yeah...... It will come sooner than later.
So our young people our going to see "miss diva" aka Dana Hodges this weekend which is awesome.... I just thought I'd share that with you all since I was just talking about it with my mom... "Dana, I hope u have something for us to do," LOL.... So it was nice to see the MORGAN city people and be with the knoxvillians and the Hattiesburg folk and the NC PEOPLE and if I didn't mention u sorry....
I got to know people better and also meet people I've seen but neva talk to...
And no Nathan I didnt spend 5 years of "hard" time LOL... anyways.... I miss u guys already so call me or something!!!!! LOL hope to see yah soon!!!!!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">