In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Post That Should of Been.....

So we have had some natural disasters..... 1st b4 we left to go to Knoxville we had a fire right down the street from my house and even tho I wasn't able to see the actual flames billowing out, I did see the pretty intense smoke! Fire trucks and ambulances were coming from all directions and stuff..... Yea I know.... Craziness....




then after we came back it rained like crazy!!!!! And when I mean crazy I mean thunder so loud u jump under your covers scared.... But of course I didn't jump under my covers I was preoccupied in a source of entertainment LOL.... Well before all the crazy thunder and wat not hit it hailed pretty bad.... So yea all that white stuff isn't salt or lint or wateva else it looks like its actually ice



So.... I hope u enjoyed my update... I still need to put up some Knoxville picsmaybe I'll do that later. For now school is calling

1 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger mangagirl said…

    WOW that's bad. wanted to ask if you've ever been to the teenink website? it's pretty cool if you wanna submit a story. you can get one of thier issues if free if you like. tell me what you think of it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">