In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I know.........

Yes, i know i have been slacking....
I know its almost been a week since my last update.....
I know what your thinking... (actually i dont) but yeh i just kind of forgot lol.... and plus i dont really have anything special to say... other than the fact I'm gonna grow out my perm this winter!!!!
Yeah this is how its gonna be looking on winter long....





so yeh dont like it dont look hahahahahaha.... so i hope u dont mind this being a small update...btw my friends school had a bomb in it(randomness yeh i know its something I'm good at lol)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok....so whats w/t this one??

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Didn't u try to grow ur perm out last winter?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">