In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Friday, November 10, 2006

Let Us Seize The Day!!!!!

I ♥ Newsies!!!! I was listening to the soundtrack today and completely fell in love with them again!!!! I mean u just dont know the depth of it... this is like the best musical in the whole world! I could just kiss them!!!!!! Well not really..... anyways if u thinking about getting me a Thanksgiving, Christmas or Birthday present get me this..... ;)

"Nothing 2 Fear Brooklyn is Hear"- Scott Collins

Mush: Howd'ya sleep, Jack?
Jack Kelly: On me back, Mush.

Bryan Denton: Sometimes all it takes is a voice, one voice that becomes a hundred, then a thousand, unless it's silenced.

Jack Kelly: So what do you say, Spot?
Spot Conlon: I say... that what you say... is what I say.

Jack Kelly: It ain't lyin'. It's just improvin' the truth a little.

David Jacobs: My father taught us not to lie.
Jack Kelly: Well, mine told me not to starve; so we both have an education.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"I'm The King Of New York"
Kill the competition
Sell the next edition

I gotta be either dead or dreaming
’Cuz look at that pape with my face beaming
Tomorrow they may wrap fishes in it
But I was a star for one whole minute!


"The World Will Know"

When you got a hundred voices singin'
Who can hear a lousy whistle blow?
And the world will know
That this ain't no game
That we got a ton of rotten fruit and perfect aim
So they gave their word
But it ain't worth beans
Now they're gonna see
What "stop the presses" really means
And the day has come
And the time is now
And the fear is gone
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Seize The Day"
Open the gates and seize the day
Don’t be afraid and don’t delay
Nothing can break us
No one can make us
Give our rights away
Arise and seize the day!
Friends of the friendless seize the day
Raise up the torch and light the way
Proud and defiant
We’ll slay the giant
Let us seize the day
Neighbor to neighbor
Father to son
One for all and all for one!
"Sante Fe"
Where does it say you've gotta live and die here?
Where does it say a guy can't catch a break?
Why should you only take what you're given?
Why should you spend your whole life livin'
Trapped where there ain't no future
Even at seventeen
Breaking your back for someone else's sake
If the life don't seem to suit ya
HOw bout a change of scene?
Far from the lously headlines
And the deadlines in between


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yeh!!!

*WHEW* now thats thats out of me....... i think I'll be done for the night....

Nov 10th is:
is not posted on the site yet :( i have to tell yall later

6 Comments:

  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger NumbaSixx said…

    LEILA!!! this is the best post ever!!!! OMG!!! i was just tellin this girl yesterday tht she needs to see this movie!!!! this is like the greatest movie and sooo many people dont even know about it!!!! do u remeber when we were in Food 4 Less and we ran around on the carts singin the songs..then when we got in line the cashier was like.." thts my favorite musical"..lol and u 4got this one "..well he put an egg in his shoe and beat it"...haha


    ok..im done....

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Ms. Leila Harris said…

    yeh and this one "'u' smell money i smell foul" lol jp

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Dezi. said…

    I LOVE NEWSIES!!! <3 and christian bale :D
    lolol my favorite songs are king of ny, seize the day and santa fe.

    *random*
    much love chica :]
    -Dez

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger mangagirl said…

    love the king of newyork! did a juggling routine to it.

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Dili's Ramblings said…

    I need to come to your site more often if you're gonna continue to post Newsies songs. I remember when we were in Food4Less singing.....that was loads of fun.....That's y I love u girls.....

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Ms. Leila Harris said…

    we love u too JENNY BENNY LENNY........... yeh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">