In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Since U Saw Me Last...

Nothing much has been happening lately... My neices came over and visited Taj before his grandparents took him :( and then Sunday was a usual day even tho I got kind of sick and felt pretty bad on monday, but I'm all better now I just hope I stay well all the flus and illnesses going around isnt any fun at all!

So other than that today my day has been going well so far other than the fact I'm having urges to do something insane :).... I dont know maybe jumping off a cliff or walking a thousand miles.... hmmm... I just really feel like blah... The sad part is i dont really know how i feel..
So let me get back to school finish my education and do something with my life tootles....


Your Stress Level is: 32%

You are slightly prone to stress, but generally you keep it under control.
You know how to relax and take things as they come, even when your worlds seems to be falling apart.
Occasionally, you do let yourself get stressed out, but you snap out of it pretty quickly.

That isnt too bad i guess........




Your Depression Level: 32%

You may be depressed.
While you can be moody, your moods generally fall within the range of normal.
It's up to you to decide if you're depressed... or if you're simply having a bad week.


GREAT!!!! I'm just having a bad week!!!! Hey am I going to be 32% to everything? Well hope this post cheered u up! I wouldnt wanna depress anyone hahahahahahaha....

2 Comments:

  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Dezi. said…

    wow, here's mine:

    Stress Level- 0%
    You are not prone to stress or worry.
    While everyone encounters stress in life, you've learned to deal with it well.
    You know how to keep productive and creative, even when times are tough.


    My depression level- 0%:

    You aren't depressed, and you probably already knew that.
    Like everyone else, you have ups and downs.
    But unlike most people, you've mastered keeping your mood stable.

    :DD

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Dezi. said…

    feel better dahhling <3 *mwuah*
    -Dez

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">