In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I DROVE!!!!!

I'm sure u can guess thats not my hand.... ;)


It might not seem that big of deal to you, but I DROVE yesterday my brother got in the car with me and let me pull out the driveway and back in lol... It was so awesome... i wasn't even scared and if he would of let me i would of drove throughout the whole SUBdivision....

Oh, GEEZ I'm so hyped!

I can't wait till drivers ed!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i was definitely going to say something about tht hand.

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    hey whats up its me amanda from PHX AZ hope your doing good c ya

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger Ms. Leila Harris said…

    yeh dana i figured someone like u would.... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">