In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

So Have You Ever Been Confused?


So Have you ever felt so sure about something it confused you? It might sound like an oxymoron, but its possible..... i think.... Ok so I'm so sure this thing will work out right that I'm actually confused about whether it will actually work after all!
I wanna do one thing, but my impatient self wants to do something else and the more i try to figure it out the worst it gets and now i just don't know if I'm so SURE about it anymore!
I have something else that has added to this string of confusion where I thought i had did something and now I am question mark about whether it was really done or not!
And in a way these things are all mixed in with each other in a very akward case!
Which makes things even more confusing cuz that other thing should of been dealt with a long time ago but I thought it was and thats why I'm even more confused about that...... *SIGH*

And If your confused now......... Well, join the club!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">