In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Friday, February 09, 2007

Happy Birthday POOH!!!!

Happy 15th Bithday To the greatest Friend I've Ever Had!!!!





Erneka Denea Fairley Happy Belated Birthday!!! Her birthday was on February 7th which was on Wednesday!!! I love you a bunch! Your the best friend ever and I hope your 15th year is as great as my will be cuz its going DOWN lol.... I can't believe we are both going to be driving aint that just awesome! Anyways love ya much....

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger NumbaSixx said…

    i like those pix- especially the one of her at tiffany's wedding

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks alot Leila fir tha Birthday announcement and not putting any embarrassing pics on there ( except for the one when I was laughing). If I had a blog I would fill it up two pages but it seem like I never have time to do anything. But just wanted to say thank you and I luv u much,too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">