In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Christmas pics!


Well this is just me.... ummm i think i was laughing at something my cousins said.

Me again acting crazy at my cuzs house!

my 2nd cousins anthony and ce-ce

keila my aunt and me attacking my sister kailyn

me and my aunt

*MUAHZ*

me and my other 2nd cousin

all of us... well not all but u kno.. keila my mom kaiyln and me


So those our the Christmas pics and i should have some New years pics up soon too!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger a place of my own said…

    come checkout my blog

     
  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger DMac said…

    Hey whats up? Hope you had a good time at my house. It's pretty funny I did'nt even talk to ya'll the whole time ya'll stayed. I was going to tell ya'll bye but I fell asleep before ya'll left. So hope you had a happy new year. And I'll say bye to make up for when I did'nt say it at my house. See ya. Stay cool!!!!

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome updates sis!!! Please add my link to ur blogspot!?!?!?! thanks love!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">