In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Star Wars *SIGH*



Ok so i have gone to the ends of the world and back to find where i could get this video cuz for some odd reason youtube wont let me!!!!
I have and unhealthy fascination with darth vader (aka Anakin Skywalker played by Christensen Hayden) so i love his theme song. I actually plan to use it for something, but i cant tell you guys what.
I'm sure out of everyone that reads this clare would probably enjoy it the most :D
Also CONGRATS Clare on graduating!!!!!! Thats an awesome big step into your future love you much!
Othere than that I have been terrific hope you love the video and love star wars as much as i do..... May the force be with you or With you may the force be-Yoda

2 Comments:

  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger A Place to be Alone said…

    u need as much help as you can get lol

     
  • At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LEILA!!!! That was the most awesome thing I have ever seen!!!! GIRL
    YOU ARE SO CRAZY!!! That's one of the many reasons why I love you so
    much! Well, I aplaud (sp?) you! Love the Star Wars addition and thanks
    for the shout out! see ya soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">