In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

COUNTRY!!!!


Who would of thought that I would actually like country music but i do! I decided to change my song by Rascall Flats to Joe Nichols and realized they were both country singers! So i decided to make a post about the country singers i adore....

This is Carrie Underwood who I am sure u all are very familiar with! I use not to lik eher very much because my sister outplayed "Jesus Take The Wheel" But then i heard this other song and I fell in love!

So He is The one that is in my profile song and i dont know much about him other than the fact that i heard his song somewhere and remembered his name which is amazing for me!

I ♥ THIS GUY! So There is a story behind him... A few years ago I was washing dishes and going thru channels on my radio when i ran across "Whiskey Lullaby" Now at the time i couldnt stand country but i listened and was petrified at how sad that song was! I didnt know who had sang it and eventually forgot..... but..... when i was in Florida last year i was in the car with some young people and this song came on on the radio.. they all start singing and i kinda felt out of my element, but then for some reason it sounded so familiar... I got home watched the video and then it clicked! I was in love with about all his songs every since!

Last But most DEFINITELY NOT LEAST Rascall Flats! Now i love this pic cuz they look better in it than they really look :) but i heard sarah beth 1st then the rest and i liked them very much. I admire the feeling he puts into all his songs and the catchy tune they have in each of there songs! Go RASCALLS

More to come...... maybe

2 Comments:

  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Vanessa said…

    I love Carrie! She is totally awesome! I don't like many female country singers but Carrie, She tops them ALL!! I also like Josh Turner!His voice is like "The Best Ever"! Those are the two I could listen to all day and not get tired of them!

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger Ben said…

    Yes! you like country. I am a little surprised you like country, but that is cool. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Carrie is a little to popular, though she has a good voice, my sis. listens to her to much and burns me out on her. See ya lat.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">