In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Happy Birthday TAJ!!!!!

Yesterday Was Taj Brunson's birthday (more of you know him as Pastor Eric's grandson) he made the big step and turned 2!!!! Its crazy watching little children grow up and start talking, and walking and all that jazz..... It makes you feel so old! Cuz now you sound like all of your mother's friends when you say "I remember when you were just an arm baby" Not just him, but like kids that are 6 or 7 and you remember when they were born!!!! SCARY.
So anyways back to Taj... I love you much and miss having you around to bother me all the time.
Your a great lil brother!I always wanted one of those so you fit the standard...
I hope your party on Saturday is the best and even tho this seems a little ridiculous cuz you cant read any of it. I still wanted to give you a personal shoutout like I do for the people I LOVE!

Your Big Sis, Loola





1 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday TAJ!!!!! Did you really post this at 4:49AM. NOW LEILA HARRIS!!! jK, lol. I should leave this anonymous, but if this helps any my middle name is eric.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">