In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

So The Tallest Guy In The World Gets Married.....


Well To me i find this a tad bit disturbing, but hey if there in love go for it... Really tho when i found out that he found someone they made it seem like she was actually around his height in some way... I mean look at this guy! He's huge! And he's in his 50's while Xia Shujian only being in her late 20's. Bao Xishun is 7-foot-9 and she's only 5-foot-6 ... I mean how are there kids gonna look?
If she has any......They said he started this amazing grow spurt when he was sixteen and the doctors still can't explain it! I mean I'd hate to be the tallest person, cuz no matter wat ur size won't ever be the norm..... :)




Check these out!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good words.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">