In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Life is like a box of chocolates....

In my case its a box of grenades!!!!!
But anyways my weekend was pretty cool.. I spent the weekend with the Green family which was fun and saw a Passion Play. That was ok. I've seen better.
That sunday wasn't a very good day for me since the sky was overcast and i was having a caffeine hangover so i went home in between services and stayed there...
Nothing else really is happening i still need to find an easter outfit for sunday so hopefully i can get that done pretty soon.
Otherwise my life is....... NOT dull.... just a little..... strange.
"I got questions I can't answer... I got things i just don't understand," as JC says in his song... So yeh... be safe... don't do drugs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">