In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm back....

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
So even though drivers ed isn't completely over yet i found some down time to make a little upate. I got my Permit last Thursday and i must say its about time! I've only driven once since, but i think for it to be my first time i did an awesome job at it.

Summer school has been hectic, but all in all i think its been a great prep for this fall when i got to JJC (Joliet Junior College). Right now I'm loaded down with finals by the end of the week and studying for my assessment test in july. On top of all that i have lots of scholarships i want to apply for and acedemic contests to be in to get enought money for college.

*Sigh* My life is going do fast it seems like i never have enough time for anything any more :(.... I'm just glad I'm able to take a break now and relax a little.

So thats about it. ;) Lots of more things have happened but it'd would take me forever to try and fit them all in.....

But we did go to Sis. Gillie's Victorian Dinner and that was real nice. Very elegant :)

The webbers

Me and Deijah


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Doesn't stink... no one comments on blogs in the summer... and that's when mine get good, lol. Yeah... you're life is starting to pick up pace... cool. Keep your head up and keep writing... you might inspire someone else!

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Ben said…

    congrats on getting your permit. so whats been going on other than what you mentioned. Long time no see, maybe soon :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">