In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Update.....

So the church is having a revival this weekend so i guess thats cool....


Not much has been happening lately just the usual outine of waking up, babysitting, tutoring, and going to bed. So i wont bore you with the boring details....


I start Drivers Ed in like 2 weeks so I'm hyped about that! I'm not sure wats going on with this whole law change thing that says we cant get our license till we're 18, but what ever thats about i will get my license even if i have to go out of state cuz theres no way I'll survive or anyone in my house for that matter with out me having one....


So thats basically wats up.... other than that nothin..


Well, my neice did get a dog for her birthday yesterday!!! She's lucky.. and since it was her birthday yesterday i should do a shoutout.....

Happy Birthday Natalia!!!! My 1st Neice....
She turned 7!!! I love her alot... she's has a great personality and she's GORGEOUS lol...
She looks like her auntie ;)

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Kristen said…

    18?? we can't get our full license till then but you can get one at 16 here.

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well i can't lie to you your song and background pic scares me

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Ms. Leila Harris said…

    watchu talkin about Lionel???

    and yeh i mite go there for license

     
  • At 6:20 AM, Blogger mangagirl said…

    Well, what do ya know? I'm going for drivers too...be sure to come by my blog and see my new header.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">