In Galaxy Far Far Away......

There was ME!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Sheriff Talked To Me

So we were at Walmart a few nights ago i believe it was Friday night and something occurred. I was walking out of the store going to the car when a group of about 10-15 boys came running into the store loud and boisterous. I'm thinking "Well its a good thing I'm leaving" just so happens that at that moment my mother called telling me to go back in the store to buy something which i did. In that short amount of time the boys were then making a lot of noise coming out of the store. I would of completely ignored them other than the fact two employees were yelling at them to stop and chasing them. So i ran into the restroom put on my Super girl fit and took care of the problem...... well no it wasn't that easy, i actually felt quite helpless. Anyways while I was watching this whole escapade a man came up to me asked me what happened then flicked open his wallet to show me his badge. It was like in a way he was saying "I wanna know and this is why i have a right to know" It was awesome. So all that to say i talked to a sheriff for the first time in my life and it wasn't me getting into trouble but rather being a witness! :)

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Ben said…

    Kool. Most of them are here for our good, I guess. But if one came up to me, my mind would quickly start racing to think of all the reasons they could get me for. lol Naw I have made friends with a few of them actually! So it aint looking to good bout you coming to Knoxville? :( :( Well hope to see ya soon somewhere sometime......

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger Ms. Leila Harris said…

    I hope i can go but as of now it doesnt look good... but oh well

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Dezi. said…

    haha, well are you the adventerous one?
    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

">